Alliances we support
Commercial Finance Association
The objectives of the Association are to provide through discussion and publication:
- a forum for the consideration of inter- and intra-industry ideas and opportunities.
- to make available current information on legislation and court decisions relating to asset-based financial services.
- to improve legal and operational procedures employed by the industry.
- to furnish to the general public information on the function and significance of the industry in the credit structure of the country.
- to encourage the Associations Members and their personnel in the performance of their social and community responsibilities.
- and to promote through education the sound development of asset-based financial services.
The Computing Technology Industry Association, CompTIA, is the leading technology association in the international technology community with over 20,000 members in 102 countries. Membership consists of manufactures, distributors, resellers, solution providers, ISPs, ASPs, software developers, e-commerce and telecom companies.
Devoted to promoting industry and member growth, CompTIA:
- Develops programs directed towards members of the IT industry such as convergence technology, e-commerce, IT training, software services, certification and workforce development.
- Represents the industry on many public policy issues that protect and advance the interests of the technology community.
- Supports the IT industry and its members through learning and education, giving companies the tools they need to build and advance their business. It works with experts and industry leaders from both the public and private sectors to develop broad based, foundational exams and certifications to verify an individual’s IT skills and proficiency.
GTF is working to form alliances with VARStreet Inc. and ASCII Group however no deal is yet finalized
Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals
The Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals is the preeminent worldwide professional association of supply chain management professionals. Their goal is to lead the evolving supply chain management profession by developing, advancing, and disseminating supply chain knowledge and research. Goals include:
- Provide leadership in developing, defining, understanding, and enhancing the logistics and supply chain management profession.
- Enhance member value through education, networking, research, communication, and other service
National Systems Contractors Association NSCA
NSCA is the leading not-for-profit association representing the commercial electronic systems industry, The National Systems Contractors Association is a powerful advocate of all who work with the low-voltage industry, including systems contractors/integrators, product manufacturers, consultants, sales representatives, architects, specifying engineers and other allied professionals.